Tenant Insurance

Many tenants are unaware that the Insurance carried by the building owners does not provide any insurance coverage to you, the tenant.

The following are some of the major reasons to carry Tenant Insurance:

  • Our insurance will not cover your personal belongings.
  • Your furniture, electronics, clothing & other valuable belongings will not be protected without your own Tenant’s Package Policy.
  • You are not protected against personal liability should you cause damage to the building or a neighbour’s property, eg. you are responsible for a fire which starts in your suite and spreads to neighbouring apartments causing bodily injury or property damage.
  • In the event that your apartment becomes uninhabitable due to an insured loss, a Tenant’s Package policy will pay for additional living expenses incurred by you, including moving expenses, so that you may maintain your current standard of living while the damage is being repaired.

We encourage you to contact one of the following Insurance Professionals:

Ranger Insurance
E-1631 St. Mary’s Road
Winnipeg, MB R2N 1Z4
Phone: (204) 925-8667
Fax: (204) 257-5271
Contact: Cathy Walton

Ruban Insurance Brokers Inc.
300-570 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB. R3C 0G4
Phone: (204) 988-5000
Fax: (204) 988-5003
Contact: Matthew G. Blank

JM Johnson Insurance Agencies
1885 Grant Avenue
Winnipeg, MB. R3N 1Z2
Phone: (204) 489-1555
Contact: Janice Christensen or Lorraine Walld

Wyatt Dowling Insurance
11 different locations in Winnipeg
Phone: (204) 949-2600
Contact: Keith Phillips